Sunday 8 August 2010

What I did on my holidays

Mummy is letting me write the blogpost today. She says that when I go to school I will write lots of essays on what I did on my holidays, so I can practise now...

Last weekend we went on holiday to visit Gran and Grandad in Yorkshire. I had lots of fun. First, we visited Gran as she was looking after a level crossing on the Wensleydale Railway. Between trains, she gets to wait in a caravan beside the tracks. I'm not sure about this as accommodation:

Then Mummy and Daddy took me on my first hill climb. Here I am with Daddy at the bottom:


There were some lovely views from the top, and Mummy and Daddy seemed to be very happy up there. I expect they will take me to climb some more hills soon!
The next day we walked along beside some waterfalls instead. This meant Daddy could show off how 'off-road' my pushchair is. And while we were there we reached 100 miles of pushing. Haven't I worked hard?


After all that sightseeing it was good to have some time to relax at home. Grandad let me sit in his chair:


That's when I wasn't being cuddled by him or Gran - that happened lots over the weekend. I think I like holidays :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment