Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year

My friend Leo came to visit for New Year. I haven't seen him for ages and ages and ages, not since we were babies. He brought his Mummy and Daddy with him, and Auntie Mary and Uncle Stewart, but there aren't any photos of them because they are old and don't do cute things.

Leo really likes his food. It was fun sitting next to him for meals. I even tried some pasta, which I don't usually eat. Leo had five helpings!

I don't usually like sharing my toys, but Leo was fun to play with and made me giggle.  I showed him all my toys and we made lots of mess.

I also showed him how easy it is to get a whole cake when you go to the coffee shop.  Just wait until no one is looking, and take it off the plate!  They're not getting this back I can tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment