Monday 2 April 2012

It's springtime

The weather in the UK has turned decidedly springlike*.  It has been a really beautiful few days and, even as far north as Yorkshire, the spring bulbs are out in force.  The greyness has returned today, but not before I managed to get a couple of pictures of Marisca enjoying the flowers.  She looks like a spring chicken herself in her lovely yellow coat.  One of the sad things about childhood is how they grow out of the nice clothes, but this 12-18 month jacket has been going strong for a while (first modelled on the blog here: http://blueberrycurls.blogspot.co.uk/2011/07/let-me-out.html ).






*For all those non-UK readers that I'm sure we have, who may not have noticed.

1 comment:

  1. Ordinarily I would not have noticed, however...

    I very much like Marisca in a field of daffodils.

    ReplyDelete