Wednesday 27 November 2013

Can I play videos Daddy?

Marisca is a girl of technology.  I suppose all children her age will be, given the prevalence of amazing devices in our lives now.

Often she wants to play the kiddy games on my phone.  Her favourite thing, though, is to look at the photos, and particularly play the videos, that I've taken on my phone.  I seem to have lost the knack of getting a correctly-oriented video off my phone onto the blog, so here are a few of the photos that she always points out to me.


"That's a funny picture of Thomas!" [it is]


"Thomas is very tiny!" [no, he's just far away.  Actually, he's both]


"What's Thomas doing?  He's climbing the stairs, Daddy!"


"I'm cuddling Thomas Daddy, we're in the bath."

And yes, there are lots of photos of her too, but she always points out the pictures of her little brother.  How sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment