Wednesday 16 April 2014

Travelling by Tuba

I had a trip out with Marisca this afternoon.  Elspeth had bought us tickets to go and see Travelling by Tuba in Leeds.  We had a wonderful time.  It was nice for me to have a bit of time and an adventure with Marisca during the week, and I'm pretty sure she had fun too.  To be honest, she was more excited by the 'kind bunny' who gave her a balloon at the bagel cafe, than by the concert.  But I will remember her marvel at the noises of some of the instruments, and her sheer pride in herself for conquering her fear and having a go on the alpine horn.

On the train to Leeds:


A very sticky honey bagel!


"Take a picture of my ticket please"


Before the concert having seen the tuba(s) on stage...  When they started playing she turned to me and said "Daddy, it isn't too loud at all!"


And on the way home, circa 15 seconds before the balloon burst


No comments:

Post a Comment