Wednesday 15 June 2016

American adventure interlude: Andy's Wedding!


You see my clever photography there?  Unfortunately there weren't any signs with words starting or ending 'foster' so it's a bit incomplete.  Actually there was the "Andy & Foster" sign.  Oops.

Anyway, Andy and Foster got married!  It happened at the Ambassador House, here.  Mostly to the right and then to the left rather than in the house, although I didn't photograph those bits, being too busy being Andy's best man.  Mostly this involved setting out chairs and looking after sand.



Here is the best photo of children looking pretty and keeping themselves busy.


So I didn't really get any photos of the ceremony.  But it was very nice.  We had some Corinthians, some singing, some rings and some sand.  I thought it was quite lovely.

And in general Andy and Foster look like they were having rather a nice day.  Happy wedding both of you!




I always take photos of my children with cake, so here are a couple to round off the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment